Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello LITTLEKIWIUK and JAZZYCRICKET,

I'm so sorry to hear about this and apologize for the inconveniences this may be causing you both.  We'd like to take a look at your accounts so that we can see what's going and get you back to sniping ASAP.  If you have not done so already, please file a case here with our Customer Support Team with the details of your account so that we can better assist you.  Again, I sincerely apologize for this terrible inconvenience, but I do appreciate you bringing it to our attention.  Please be sure to file a support case and we'll be sure to look into this ASAP. 

Sincerely,

Natasha

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that the difficulty persists.

Yes, in order for us to be able to locate your payment and get it credited to the correct account it is most beneficial if you file a support case that includes the transaction ID from PayPal for the transaction in question.  Once we locate the transaction we will then update your account and let you know.

Please be aware that this appears to be an issue when making a payment from within the mobile app, but payments made from within the website appear to be operating correctly.  Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working with PayPal towards a solution and I will update this thread as soon as more information regarding this issue becomes available.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!

- Craig

jazzycricket posted:

I filed a case with Customer Support and they responded for me to submit my PayPal tracking codes for the payments so they could verify and credit my auction sniper account.

I tried this yesterday on my iphone and the form failed to submit - it wasn't mobile friendly in the first place. However I have tried again today and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Thanks

Hello again,

We are aware of the intermittent issue with the support site as previously noted in this thread.  When the error occurs a message indicates that you can send email directly to the address noted above and our support team will receive it as a support case.

As long as your case includes the transaction ID from PayPal we will be able to credit your account as soon as our team gets to your support case (we respond to cases in the order that they arrive, so I am sure you will receive a response soon).

- Craig

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.