Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Try Victoria's Secret or Belks, if you have one. You migh do a US search and see what stores it might bring up. I am sure they will ship. Wierd they have them on TV and not in the stores! Here, the stores have them, but not on TV!...Hey, you US people, what is the name of the other loungrie store in most of the malls, besides Victoria's? They have them, but I can't think of it.

R2, just imagine a half eaten sandwich or the moon in quarter..that's close! LOL!
Just must admit this topic has been really fun, what with R2 & me insisting on pics, more pics, LARGER pics, demonstration vid. clips, Eek etc.! Wink

But, on a semi-serious note -- aren't these "boobie-helper" things uncomfortable to wear? I'd think one would sweat like crazy underneath them. I can only imagine how uncomfortable it would be to wear a neoprene wet-suit underneath street clothes, and would think wearing this thing would be similar, but on a smaller scale.
Accordians, Fredericks...I am sure there is something going on there Razz

quote:
Rick said:
I’m guessing the adhesive bra cuts down on waxing.

quote:
Then R2 said:
I'm lost now Rick - I thought the bra was used on the frontal chest area of the female human. Back to skool for me..

Obviously, Rick and R2 used to date different kinds of girls...then again...maybe Rick likes women with more chest hair than he has Smile

Oh - and Adhesive bras, also known as "Chicken Fillets" seem to be available through Danoz Direct (as per Rick's post) and they are also in the Avon Catalouge.

Of course, you can always just get pregnant, that seems to do wonders for your bust size Razz
quote:
I thought the bra was used on the frontal chest area of the female human.
Can’t say I know where to lay my hands on the behindal chest area of the female human.

Rubbing your date’s shoulder blade doesn’t qualify as copping a feel.

quote:
and they are also in the Avon Catalouge.
Amazon.com.
Well I missed out on another auction Ebay just sent me email bra zapped by Vero. Yeah Danoz Direct is AU and advertise on TV but sold out. Not trying to buy one as an alternative wax job Wink Need to wear for a wedding (under a dress of course). R2 they stick onto the front. But apparently there is a warning cannot wear any longer than 6 hours as could break out in rash......don't know how long wedding going for Wink
Anyway have just found another one on ebay.au so going to try again!!!1
quote:
Originally posted by aussie_girl:
But apparently there is a warning cannot wear any longer than 6 hours as could break out in rash......
You didn’t actually believe that!!! Guys have been using that line since corsets were invented. I guarantee the guy will not get a rash if you keep your adhesive bras (I assume plural is correct) on for more than 6 hours. A cold sweat, followed by hyperventilation, perhaps – but no rash.

P.S. Bring extra adhesive.

quote:
Originally posted by region2:
Unfortunately I now have this image in my head of sweating and a rash
See, I told you it was a just a line that guys use.
Wow!

R2, go to ebay and search "adhesive bra"! You'll receive QUITE the education! Eek Wink

When I have an adhesive band-aid on my arm covering an ouchie, there are 2 schools of thought on the least traumatic way of removing it. There are those who say to pull it off S-L-O-W-L-Y and steadily attempting to avoid too much pain. The other school of thought believes that method prolongs the agony and advocates removing the bandage with a quick jerk, thereby getting over the discomfort quickly! I wonder which method is best to remove an adhesive bra?? Confused Eek

(How many of you just now screwed up your face and said, "OOWWWWW!!!"?)
Last edited by jabbergah
quote:
thinking about not wearing now.
Hope it had nothing to do with the pictures.

At least you know where to go (or not to) if you have more apparel/fashion questions. Just think how helpful the forum can be on a subject that it actually knows something about.

This is “shaping up” to be one of the most posted to topics in the Items Wanted forum.
It's ok Rick have gotten over the initial shock of these things and intend to wear it Wink

Wow bjones what an unusual find ......my very own pole dancing pole in own house, and on sale too. A bit concerned though that I might get attached to the pole with the strong adhesive glue used in my new item Big Grin
Nice pole you’ve got there. The girl appears to be a little shocked by the size of it. I see she’s practicing safe feet. The hard-hat must be another precaution. I can’t tell if she’s on her way up or down. You definitely don’t need to drive a high-powered sports car to compensate. I’m jealous – call it pole envy. I’m a bit on the pole-challenged side. The pole looks like it gets waxed regularly.
quote:

Perhaps after receiving the adhesive bra you would also be >>ordering this<< ?

Speaking of pole dancing....our local Gym is now advertising those classes that are Stripteases.

Well, I dont think you actually take your gear off, but you do all the funky pole dancing moves.

Its *supposed* to be very liberating and low impact.

Not something that a new Mum wants to part take in though.
quote:
Originally posted by region2:
she was definitely going down...
Being a voyeur voyageur, sounds like something I’d like to watch.

It’s a Replies record (and enlarging) for a topic in the Items Wanted forum. The number of replies will make for stiff competition in the future.

“Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.”
Wow!!!! I did not think inquiring about an undergarment would create a record Eek
It looks like my pole dancing days are over before they began.
Engineer report states rafters and beams not constructed for me climbing up through man hole, across rafters and shimmying down the pole, and I am only 65kgs
Soooo it appears that I am back studying bell shaped curves......damn Wink
Great news!!!!! Have test driven my new purchase in extreme heat (well it is approx 36 degrees C on the east coast at the moment) and no rashes or sweating.
Rick was right must have been a guy thing Wink
Wedding is in a couple of weeks so will post pics of success (hopefully)of purchase.
Any females reading this should buy one you will not be disappointed Smile
And give up this wonderful thread! This is the most fun this part of the forum has ever had. What fun is “180 gallon RR fish tank, SoCal” on the forum’s home page? Anyway, “Items wanted” is such a dead forum. I usually miss it, and many of the responses are months, if not a year, after the original post.
quote:
wedding only 2 weeks away I am still without a dress!!!
As it's warm in Oz why not just find some matching knickers to go with the self-adhesive bra and voila - instant outfit, instant hit, very popular wedding photo album etc. Save money on a wedding car and get a Harley Davidson and... [imagination taking off...]

R2
Rick, you've forgotten you have an international audience (some of whom are too young to worry about incontinence)...

'Depends' - don't have them in the UK - I guess a rolled up copy of the Times will have to suffice!

'Wal-Mart' - don't have them in the UK either - ASDA is their equivalent here [I'll let you know which name I find quite ridiculous - Associated Dairies vs Wally Market...]

'Da' - obviously this word has no meaning in real English so the whole joke would fall completely flat if told to a British Bobby on a red London bus in Trafalgar Square.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire old chap!

R2
(maybe this will have more international appeal.)
If an Airline that flies between North America and Europe is called Transcontinental, would one that flew only in Europe or North America be considered Incontinent?

Not only a Gold Medal in number of Replies for a topic in Items Wanted, but now a record for Views. With wedding photos this topic is destined to be in the Topic Hall of Fame.

A woman rings up a shopping channel*, the following conversation takes place:
Woman: “Do you sell incontinence pads?”
Operator: “Yes.”
Woman: “How long do you take to deliver?”
Operator: “Where are you ringing from?”
Woman: “The waist down.”

* If no “shopping channel” in the U.K., then visualize an Associated Dairies with a telephone**.
** telephone – an instrument for transmitting and receiving sounds over long distances by electricity***.
*** electricity – a form of energy that occurs in nature and is observable in natural phenomena (as lightning) and that can be produced by friction, chemical reason, or mechanical effort.

I can supply definitions for “chemical” and “mechanical” if necessary.
quote:
As it's warm in Oz why not just find some matching knickers to go with the self-adhesive bra and voila - instant outfit, instant hit, very popular wedding photo album etc.
Yep, but THAT'S a problem! It just ain't right to upstage the bride on her day! She just wouldn't take too kindly to being photographed LESS than a guest on HER wedding day. Of course, while the invites to weddings may decrease, surely the invitations to bachelor parties would increase exponentially! Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Jabbergah:
Hey!

Saw these at Wal-Mart! Don't know if Australia has an equivalent to this store. Cost was $20-something.

Aussie equivalent is *Big W*, Hubbie says it even *smells like Wal-Mart*.

Jabber - I have to ask....what WERE you doing in the section that sells adhesive bra's...honestly, I worry about you.
quote:
Jabber - I have to ask....what WERE you doing in the section that sells adhesive bra's...
LOL! I was just hanging out there to offer my new-found expertise on this matter (due to this forum topic!) to anyone who needed/wanted it Eek -- NOBODY did and security asked me to leave! Roll Eyes

Actually, I saw a gal at the Wal-Mart checkout purchasing one of them (or do I say "a pair"? Confused). If I had actually scouted them out in the lingerie section, I would know more specifics like sizes available, price range, etc. Wink
No wonder security was concerned: Wal-Mart dressing rooms weren’t intended to stuff one’s turkey - it’s obvious by the lack of cranberry sauce. The other big possibility is that security mistook you for a shoplifter trying to steal some plumbing or gardening supplies.

To diminish an overactive libido (redundant phrase for males), create a mental image of the following:
"OLD" IS WHEN..... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.
quote:
Posted February 05, 2005 08:17 PM
U know the ones I mean, they are advertised on TV. They appear on ebay constantly but suddenly disappear, must be something to do with copyright etc. Cannot find doing a search can anyone help?

Seize The Day

I haven't posted on here in ages, but I thought I would add what I found when I tried to do a search for this item...and, especially in view of Aussie Girl's sig, "Seize the Day", I thought it unusually relevant and funny:

Carpe Mammae! Seize the Breasts!
You’re right, Shop. I do like to check the accuracy of things that are posted on this forum. Normally I don’t spend so much time doing it, but I did get a little sidetracked. Not complaining, mind you. Cool

Regarding your “old” comment, here’s something that only a geek like me would know – it appears that you and Mory** are the oldest forum members . I don’t think you’ll get any free snipes for that, but that piece of trivia has been rattling around unobstructed in my head for awhile so I thought I’d better post it before it caused me some internal damage.

**Mory was in Pacific Stars and Stripes in 1951.
quote:
In 1951 I was sure enjoying HS Dances and the Prom.
I did suspect that based on a comment you made about your husband being a retired baker and the number of years he had been baking.

quote:
… and enjoyed every minute.
As did the guys around you.

Yes, the little snipes are back where they belong.
quote:
I think Jake told the person to request it. Anyway , the new design is great! Smile
Another question Jabber – I assume Jake bought one of your t-shirts. Did he happen to snipe it?

I’d throw in the “inquiring minds” bit, but I’ve always felt that was redundant, or should be. But, considering that's the motto for a tabloid, perhaps it isn't redundant.
Hi guys,Well I'm back.....Sorry about the wedding pics, will post them soon. Had camera stolen after the wedding reception when we all went out clubbing. Who suggested that I was off dieting...hardly being 6' and only 65kgs! Been very busy trying to complete uni degree and coping with death in family, a lot of pressure.
However, back to the photo issue, will get copies from the happy couple and attach them here.
Thanks, Shop, for providing a link to Frederick’s honeymoon pictures. It has some magnificent stocking stuffers.

“I clicked, but I didn’t gawk.”

FYI: Not only are adhesive bras listed under “Specialty Styles”, but they can also be found in “Bra Accessories” and “Soft Cup” and “No Underwires” and “Convertible/Strapless”. Honest, I didn’t gawk.
The FAQs were very informative.

Are these things AKA pasties?

quote:
They are great for very cold weather apparently
With my limited understanding of these clothing articles, I would think cold weather may cause a rash of wardrobe malfunctions!

quote:
Do you want me to draw you a picture Jab??
I fear illustrations & drawings may be insufficient for my full understanding. For complete elucidation, I would need a photo...no, wait!...MULTIPLE photos!....in color! Big Grin Razz Razz Probably best taken after you've been at one of those parties a while! Wink Razz
Are you sure, Shop? The description for them sounds just like petals. There was this in the description: “Decorations may include tassels such as those worn by dancers.” The “may” is important. Also, there was this: “Plain pasties are sometimes worn under sheer fabrics for discretion.” Sounds like petals.

At first, I thought Jabber was topless-bar challenged – but it doesn’t appear there *is* a difference. But, I do support his suggestion to provide photos - may be a good opportunity to experiment with Photo Albums.

(inverted pasties? pasties worn in outer space?)
  !           !

Wedding Pics

Here is Aussie getting ready for wedding at aunty & uncle's (parents of groom)house in Sydney...late afternoon wedding therefore ok to wear black LOL

We got picked up by limo and transported to Riverview College at Lane Cove, the wedding was in the chapel....
http://www.airviewonline.com.au/stock-photographs/default.asp?Pr=328

Here is a photo of the happy couple just after the ceremony

After the ceremony we were picked up by what looked like a mini ship at the boat ramp at the college and cruised around Sydney harbour for approx 2 hours enjoying cocktails, champagne, and nibbles...

After the cruise was over we then docked at a waterfront restaurant called Banjo Patterson Cottage Restaurant (named after one of our famous poets who had resided there)...

http://www.bestrestaurants.com.au/booking/select_rest.asp?id=44

Here is a pic on the lawns of restaurant...a bit dark as the sun was setting...

The entire restaurant was booked for the wedding and we had a lot of fun...it was just one big party which is what the bride & groom wanted.
The pics inside the restaurant were too dark and blurry to post here, I think who ever took them had a few too many bevvys Wink

Unfortunately the official wedding photos, which by the way cost thousands, were out of focus, some overexposed, some under, and others were cropped....a real disaster.
We both wore the bras Rick you just can't see them....I will take a pic of mine Wink

Shop, there are quite a few good restaurants at Circular Quay and around near the Opera House, not quite sure which one you mean but here are some of them....
http://sydney.placeclick.com.au/circular-quay-restaurants/

I am not overly familiar with Melbourne, only been there a couple of times but I think you are talking about the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant which is still operating....as Melbourne still has trams this restaurant uses the tracks and you dine and see Melbourne city at the same time.
Hi there Stuff Wink

Sorry that I have taken so long to reply. Am back at uni therefore not too much time to visit forums.

My advice is buy them they are great...especially if you intend to wear any clothing that is backless or has your shoulders exposed.

The beauty of them is that they are not disposable so that you get many wears before the glue starts to weaken Wink

Good luck with your purchase, you won't be disappointed Wink One tip....practise attaching them before the big day Smile
quote:
Originally posted by Camera:
A good horsewhipping will teach you the value of rules.
Kinky. You want to be the whippee or the whipper? Perhaps you’d rather choose between being the horse or the rider? I’ll bring the horse if you bring the whip. Any chance of a little bondage, Paul? Maybe some bareback? YAHOO!!

quote:
Outside you!
Exhibitionist!

quote:
If it is Rick, hands off - her bloke's bigger than you!
Hell, the gal is bigger than I am.

quote:
Originally posted by Justa Southron Boy!:
They make Pointers outta Setters!
And also Labrador retrievers.

WARNING: The Surgeon General has determined that whipping is dangerous to your health.
Woohoo...just popping in to say hi Smile

Heck I sure have been busy with work and Uni grrrrr. Anyway heading into my last year of study so all good Smile

BTW was not me in da wedding pix was my cousin that got married lol

News on the adhesive bras....brilliant items, a must have item for sure Razz There are new ones now that are water filled, have not test driven those, a bit concerned about leakage problems Eek

PS: Can't believe that this thread is still on page one...do I get a gold medal for da most looks Razz

Cheers for now
Aussie ♥♥♥

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.