Skip to main content

Thanks, Shop, for providing a link to Frederick’s honeymoon pictures. It has some magnificent stocking stuffers.

“I clicked, but I didn’t gawk.”

FYI: Not only are adhesive bras listed under “Specialty Styles”, but they can also be found in “Bra Accessories” and “Soft Cup” and “No Underwires” and “Convertible/Strapless”. Honest, I didn’t gawk.
The FAQs were very informative.

Are these things AKA pasties?

quote:
They are great for very cold weather apparently
With my limited understanding of these clothing articles, I would think cold weather may cause a rash of wardrobe malfunctions!

quote:
Do you want me to draw you a picture Jab??
I fear illustrations & drawings may be insufficient for my full understanding. For complete elucidation, I would need a photo...no, wait!...MULTIPLE photos!....in color! Big Grin Razz Razz Probably best taken after you've been at one of those parties a while! Wink Razz
Are you sure, Shop? The description for them sounds just like petals. There was this in the description: “Decorations may include tassels such as those worn by dancers.” The “may” is important. Also, there was this: “Plain pasties are sometimes worn under sheer fabrics for discretion.” Sounds like petals.

At first, I thought Jabber was topless-bar challenged – but it doesn’t appear there *is* a difference. But, I do support his suggestion to provide photos - may be a good opportunity to experiment with Photo Albums.

(inverted pasties? pasties worn in outer space?)
  !           !

Wedding Pics

Here is Aussie getting ready for wedding at aunty & uncle's (parents of groom)house in Sydney...late afternoon wedding therefore ok to wear black LOL

We got picked up by limo and transported to Riverview College at Lane Cove, the wedding was in the chapel....
http://www.airviewonline.com.au/stock-photographs/default.asp?Pr=328

Here is a photo of the happy couple just after the ceremony

After the ceremony we were picked up by what looked like a mini ship at the boat ramp at the college and cruised around Sydney harbour for approx 2 hours enjoying cocktails, champagne, and nibbles...

After the cruise was over we then docked at a waterfront restaurant called Banjo Patterson Cottage Restaurant (named after one of our famous poets who had resided there)...

http://www.bestrestaurants.com.au/booking/select_rest.asp?id=44

Here is a pic on the lawns of restaurant...a bit dark as the sun was setting...

The entire restaurant was booked for the wedding and we had a lot of fun...it was just one big party which is what the bride & groom wanted.
The pics inside the restaurant were too dark and blurry to post here, I think who ever took them had a few too many bevvys Wink

Unfortunately the official wedding photos, which by the way cost thousands, were out of focus, some overexposed, some under, and others were cropped....a real disaster.
We both wore the bras Rick you just can't see them....I will take a pic of mine Wink

Shop, there are quite a few good restaurants at Circular Quay and around near the Opera House, not quite sure which one you mean but here are some of them....
http://sydney.placeclick.com.au/circular-quay-restaurants/

I am not overly familiar with Melbourne, only been there a couple of times but I think you are talking about the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant which is still operating....as Melbourne still has trams this restaurant uses the tracks and you dine and see Melbourne city at the same time.
Hi there Stuff Wink

Sorry that I have taken so long to reply. Am back at uni therefore not too much time to visit forums.

My advice is buy them they are great...especially if you intend to wear any clothing that is backless or has your shoulders exposed.

The beauty of them is that they are not disposable so that you get many wears before the glue starts to weaken Wink

Good luck with your purchase, you won't be disappointed Wink One tip....practise attaching them before the big day Smile

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.