Skip to main content

I find this kind of stuff being sold on ebay as really weird!! I was checking the feedback of the original item in this thread which led me to this buyer. Check out the prices these things are getting!!!! Eek
auction # 2986752184

I don't want to mention the "thing" again and get it mad, but with my ruptured disc and flooded basement since the last time I did......maybe I'll sell that thing on ebay real fast!!!! Eek Eek Eek

The best things in life are furry....and flowers!
Last edited {1}
...this item? <<MAGIC WAND>>

Well I sent an e-mail to the WINNING bidder, and even got a reply!?! Eek

I sent: "Hi! Saw you won the 'magic wand'. Did you get any tingles or warmth up your arm from it? - g"

Reply: "It has vibrations. I have a cystal cat that you can really feel the energy."

Takes all kinds! Buyer seems happy with purchase!

Jabbergah                                                  
...I read the description of the doll from the cemetary shed. Wow! Can you imagine finding an old doll in a shed, dusting it off, and getting several $100 for it?!? Eek Doesn't sound very UNLUCKY to me! Roll Eyes

You need to write up an imaginative description for your item! Who knows how many $100's it will bring!? Eek

Jabbergah                                                  
Last edited {1}
...interesting stories! Eek

<DUCK>

<Changing Picture?!?> Check seller's other listings.

<Good Haunting?>

<IceCreamBox>

<Haunted Bottle>

This is like sitting around a campfire telling spooky stories! Wink

Oh yeah, there are a lot of "psychics" that are selling time to talk to them on the phone -- they'll call you! I'm holding out for the psychic that will call me WITHOUT me providing my phone number! Big Grin

Q: How do real psychics greet each other?
A: "Your fine, how am I?"

Big Grin

Jabbergah                                                  
Puppy, that sure does seem like a label deal too good to be true! I went ahead & sprung for a packet, too. I'll wait to see what comes before committing to any more, although 1600 sheets is quite a generous supply! Just for comparison, my latest Quill Office Supplies catalog offers a Quill brand 2 labels/sheet item at $35.96/100 sheets! Eek Not including shipping!

If HALF of the sheets are bad, it would STILL be a better deal than Quill!

I'll report back when they come....

Jabbergah                                                  
quote:
Sorry for the short notice, but here is a GREAT buy on shipping labels.
(I just found it)

1600 sheets (3200 labels) for 9.99 AND FREE SHIPPING!

Only 30 minutes till end... >Click Here<

Ok, this is almost scarey!! I ordered these and they arrived already today!!! Eek

There is a label over a "return to sender, did not order" tag. And I believe if I'm understanding the labels that they are UPS stock. But anyway, I don't care! I think I got a real good deal. I can't try them out yet because my puter/printer is down from the "flood". They are a little lighter weight than what I had before but I see no problem there. As long as they stick!!

The best things in life are furry....and flowers!
...Thanks for the report on the labels! I haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm looking forward to getting them -- maybe Saturday?? If I like them, I may get another pack or 2. Because shipping is included in the price, there is no advantage to batching purchases to save shipping, which is nice.

I can't believe you didn't try peeling & sticking one of the labels to see if they stick! Wink

Jabbergah                                                  
...I'll tell you for sure when I get them, but YES, as I understand it there are TWO labels (8.5x5.5 inches) on each 8.5x11 inch page of label stock. That's what I ordered them for! Since YOU talked me into printing off my USPS shipping labels on my printer! Wink

Speaking of the USPS label program, when printing off a label for an item on ebay, one can use Paypal. If one tries to print off a label for an item NOT on ebay, you must use a credit card?!? Paypal option not available? At least that was the way it was for me. Did I miss the Paypal feature or is that the way the site currently works?

Jabbergah                                                  

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.