Skip to main content

Thanks Puppy: Jake If I didn't get it as a kid I'm entitled to it now - and double.

Last night I ordered a metal model of a 1931 Model A Ford. My dad had one and used to drive me up the mountain in the middle of the night so I could breath. I used to sleep in the rumble seat. Can't wait to get it.
I gave a Red & Blue Big Foot Monster trucks to my neighbors kids with 32 Nicads and a charger for Christmas. They play computer games.
They lost the charger & spare batteries and no longer play with them. When I ask about them the other day one of them ask If I wanted to "Buy" them back - there is a new game cartridge he wants that's $79.

The boys are twins and a little more than
spoiled. I am however now off their sucker list. I'll save my toys now Toys For Tots.

Accomplishment Is 90% Getting Started
Last edited {1}
I don't usually look at this thread - it's just toooo long, but I was trying to find Mrs. M's other photo of Keko and read all about the cameras. I got a Sony F717 last year on eBay and it's just the best camera I've ever had.

Is that the model you're waiting for? I love the burst mode too, but I find it difficult to follow a moving object because while it's "bursting" the display goes blank. It produces great results, though.

The pug hot dogs were wonderful, BTW. Big Grin Generally, my lot would happily eat a pug without sauce!

SS

"Run, Squeaky, Run!"
The camera I sniped is a Sony Cyber Shot DSCP-10 Digital cam with a 3 area multipoint autofocus. It has a 3x Optical and 4x digital zoom. I 5.22 Meg pixel lens 32 Bit memory stick and 1.5 in LCD. Prints look like film up to an 8 x 10. So this is really more than I need and will have to scale down pixels to e-mail them. But the price was very good at $164. It also uses the same Info Lithium Batteries & charger as my old Sony that records on a floppy. I should get it tomorrow.

Last edited {1}
I think you posted it MG - I'm a unabashed thief of kitten pictures: here is one today I got from California taken yesterday next to Joshua Tree State Park: The Desert is In Bloom
because of the past 3 weeks of intermittant rain. The Yuccas are blooming and the Joshua Tree Cactus is ready to explode in bloom Maybe I will build a small cabin here on 30 acers. This is owned by a friend and they want me to buy the lot next door. Will See - MG this is for you..

Last edited {1}

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.