Skip to main content

I just placed my first snipe and won by 23 cents Wink) glad I read the section on funny bid amounts Razzand put 33 cents on my max bid, looks like atleast 1 other sniper tried in the last few seconds also...
bellow is the bidding.. I edited names Razz

User ID: Bid Amount Date of bid

python_dev ( 7 ) AU $70.33 25-Feb-06 17:50:54 AEDST
wxcn ( 189) AU $70.10 25-Feb-06 17:50:47 AEDST
cats5 ( 177) AU $65.50 25-Feb-06 17:48:53 AEDST
thicken002 ( 71) AU $61.00 25-Feb-06 15:36:11 AEDST
plaws5 ( 177) AU $60.50 25-Feb-06 17:48:45 AEDST
cats5 ( 177) AU $55.50 25-Feb-06 14:01:00 AEDST
thicken002 ( 71) AU $51.00 25-Feb-06 15:35:58 AEDST
thicken002 ( 71) AU $49.00 24-Feb-06 13:38:31 AEDST
thicken002 ( 71) AU $41.00 20-Feb-06 15:26:36 AEDST

I say again Razz I love it so far.. will recomend..
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Coming from the man who is an *expert* on ladies underwear...isnt that a bit rich??
Yeah, and to think I wasn't an expert until I joined THIS forum!?! Eek Wink Razz
quote:
Funky Stuff.....One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet
Ummm...this would be by number, not by mass, I presume??? What about hands? There should be a bunch there, too? Spinal column?? Am I being too "science-specific"???
quote:
Originally posted by Jabbergah:
Funky Stuff.....One quarter of the bones in your body are in your feet

quote:
Ummm...this would be by number, not by mass, I presume??? What about hands? There should be a bunch there, too? Spinal column?? Am I being too "science-specific"???

Hey!! I just report the news, I dont make it!! This information comes from a VERY reliable source Big Grin
Lexie - Since Jabber responded to your “Funky stuff” about bones with, “Ummm...this would be by number, not by mass, I presume???”, it’s quite possible his response to your latest will be, “Ummm...this would be by copies, not by toner, I presume???” Personally, I’m curious if color copiers would impact the results.

I’ll vote for hooters’ photocopying – with or without color.
I'm starting to think there is something wrong with me...I have NEVER photocopied my butt, or any other body part. Confused

I do remember a radio competition where you had to fax a photocopy of your butt through, but I dont think I wanted the prize, because I never did it.

I dont get why photocopying your butt would cause the copier to malfunction??

Well, I can in some cases, but not THAT many.
quote:
I do remember a radio competition where you had to fax a photocopy of your butt
Your butt”? Was there a process so that the radio station could verify that the butt photocopied was the same one that the contestant was actually dragging around (I’d hate it when someone shill-butts)? Here in the States (“Up Over”), the notary publics don’t typically provide this service, but then maybe that’s why Australia is called “Down Under” (or in this case, “down and under”).

I definitely wouldn’t want to follow someone else’s butt coping, but then I wouldn’t want a cold copier either (maybe it’s a guy thing). Lexie, you don’t happen to remember what first prize was? It could have been a collage of all the photocopies, or even some suntan lotion.

All right everyone - big grin. Now bend over and say, “Cheeeese!”
quote:
I dont get why photocopying your butt would cause the copier to malfunction??
This probably harkens back to the days when most photocopiers had a moving carriage in which the original paper to be copied was placed and a stationary "copying light". Butt-copiers had to deftly move their posterior in time with the carriage without putting too much weight on the device so it would still operate correctly and not break.

Today, in most, if not all, copying machines, the "copying light" moves across the stationary original paper. Today butt-copiers probably have to take care to avoid cracking the glass on which originals-to-be-copied are placed. In overweight prone USA, this is probably a major concern among butt-copiers.

...I'm obviously spending way too much time thinking about Lexie's signature factoids! Eek Roll Eyes Wink
Lexie - Kinko’s provides various office and printing related services. They have stores through out the U.S. and I think in Canada. Their official name may be FedEx/Kinko’s. The stores seem to have about every kind of copier known to exist, so you can understand my surprise at not find any butt-copiers, or people copying their butts.

quote:
Funky Stuff.....The average human body makes enough carbon for 900 pencils
Would that be number 2 lead, and with or without erasers? Think of all those pencils we throw away.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.