Skip to main content

Avoid "fitnessresearchgroup" at all costs. This guy's/gal's a completely unprofessional jerk. We bought and paid (via Paypal) for an item on 4/2. We waited. We never received an email from seller. There was no tracking number information available via our "My Ebay" page, as there is when sellers ship via Paypal Shipping. We emailed asking if the item had been shipped. No response. Waited a few days then emailed again. No response. Waited a few more days then emailed again. No response. Finally the item showed up & it had been POSTMARKED 10 days after we paid. TEN DAYS! We left the seller NEUTRAL feedback, which doesn't hurt his numbers in any way. It was not rude in any way - just stated the facts. He/she left us NEGATIVE feedback.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

That's what happens when you leave neg/neutral feedback when the buyer/seller hasn't left any. Do what I do... nothing. Send them a stroppy email if you have to but avoid tit-for-tat feedback - you'll be the loser! Maybe s/he was on holiday, maybe their PC was down - who knows! With 1465 feedbacks you should know better!

R2
In the UK we've always hated the French (eg. Agincourt) but I've tried to keep an open mind until some stoopid frog left me non-positive feedback because they thought the postage cost was too high! I wrapped up their pathetic purchases in second hand wrapping (cost so far - nil!), took it to the post office (cost so far still nil) and posted it at cost (cost so far - whatever the Royal Mail charged me) and this is what they paid. I tell you what, if some jumped-up Corporal from Austria decides to strut his stuff in Paris again, I, for one, won't be clambering into a tatty dinghy to come and help them out. Grrr!

R2 (oops - just realised this was under bad seller whereas, of course, this should be under bad buyer!!!)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.