Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Try Victoria's Secret or Belks, if you have one. You migh do a US search and see what stores it might bring up. I am sure they will ship. Wierd they have them on TV and not in the stores! Here, the stores have them, but not on TV!...Hey, you US people, what is the name of the other loungrie store in most of the malls, besides Victoria's? They have them, but I can't think of it.

R2, just imagine a half eaten sandwich or the moon in quarter..that's close! LOL!
Just must admit this topic has been really fun, what with R2 & me insisting on pics, more pics, LARGER pics, demonstration vid. clips, Eek etc.! Wink

But, on a semi-serious note -- aren't these "boobie-helper" things uncomfortable to wear? I'd think one would sweat like crazy underneath them. I can only imagine how uncomfortable it would be to wear a neoprene wet-suit underneath street clothes, and would think wearing this thing would be similar, but on a smaller scale.
Accordians, Fredericks...I am sure there is something going on there Razz

quote:
Rick said:
I’m guessing the adhesive bra cuts down on waxing.

quote:
Then R2 said:
I'm lost now Rick - I thought the bra was used on the frontal chest area of the female human. Back to skool for me..

Obviously, Rick and R2 used to date different kinds of girls...then again...maybe Rick likes women with more chest hair than he has Smile

Oh - and Adhesive bras, also known as "Chicken Fillets" seem to be available through Danoz Direct (as per Rick's post) and they are also in the Avon Catalouge.

Of course, you can always just get pregnant, that seems to do wonders for your bust size Razz
quote:
I thought the bra was used on the frontal chest area of the female human.
Can’t say I know where to lay my hands on the behindal chest area of the female human.

Rubbing your date’s shoulder blade doesn’t qualify as copping a feel.

quote:
and they are also in the Avon Catalouge.
Amazon.com.
Well I missed out on another auction Ebay just sent me email bra zapped by Vero. Yeah Danoz Direct is AU and advertise on TV but sold out. Not trying to buy one as an alternative wax job Wink Need to wear for a wedding (under a dress of course). R2 they stick onto the front. But apparently there is a warning cannot wear any longer than 6 hours as could break out in rash......don't know how long wedding going for Wink
Anyway have just found another one on ebay.au so going to try again!!!1
quote:
Originally posted by aussie_girl:
But apparently there is a warning cannot wear any longer than 6 hours as could break out in rash......
You didn’t actually believe that!!! Guys have been using that line since corsets were invented. I guarantee the guy will not get a rash if you keep your adhesive bras (I assume plural is correct) on for more than 6 hours. A cold sweat, followed by hyperventilation, perhaps – but no rash.

P.S. Bring extra adhesive.

quote:
Originally posted by region2:
Unfortunately I now have this image in my head of sweating and a rash
See, I told you it was a just a line that guys use.
Wow!

R2, go to ebay and search "adhesive bra"! You'll receive QUITE the education! Eek Wink

When I have an adhesive band-aid on my arm covering an ouchie, there are 2 schools of thought on the least traumatic way of removing it. There are those who say to pull it off S-L-O-W-L-Y and steadily attempting to avoid too much pain. The other school of thought believes that method prolongs the agony and advocates removing the bandage with a quick jerk, thereby getting over the discomfort quickly! I wonder which method is best to remove an adhesive bra?? Confused Eek

(How many of you just now screwed up your face and said, "OOWWWWW!!!"?)
Last edited by jabbergah
quote:
Originally posted by aussie_girl:
thinking about not wearing now.
Hope it had nothing to do with the pictures.

At least you know where to go (or not to) if you have more apparel/fashion questions. Just think how helpful the forum can be on a subject that it actually knows something about.

This is “shaping up” to be one of the most posted to topics in the Items Wanted forum.
It's ok Rick have gotten over the initial shock of these things and intend to wear it Wink

Wow bjones what an unusual find ......my very own pole dancing pole in own house, and on sale too. A bit concerned though that I might get attached to the pole with the strong adhesive glue used in my new item Big Grin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.