Skip to main content

The site will be unavailable, services or pictures may not be available during this time. We appologize for the inconvience. We are installing several firewalls and load balancers switches; redundant equipment to ensure much higher site reliablity and stability in the future.

Thanks

[This message was edited by Sniper Sara B. on October 14, 2002 at 11:35 PM.]
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi,

We would like to inform you that even though the site was long longer than espected, much of the snipes schedule for today were placed correctly.

We will credit you with snipe credits for the ones that couldn't get placed.

We are very sorry for the inconvinience.

Sofia C.
Sofia, I'm glad. We were trying to keep sniping up while doing the install and it didn't go so hot.

It took much longer than it should have, or we expected and we had to stop and save it for another time when it is much more planned out. We were able to install some of the new equipment, just not all of it.

We're very sorry for the troubles on Friday. File a support case and we'll give you a few free snipes. I know it wont make up for everything but I hope it will help.

It's gut wrenching here when we know we're missing snipes. It bothers everyone here a lot since we know you count on us. We were tyring to help make things more reliable today and ended up doing the opposite.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.