Skip to main content

I have been trying to bid on some SD cards and placing the snipes in a bidgoup.
I have lost at least 4 of these due to an "Unresolved Bidgroup Item" error of which I cannot find an explanation. I also lost one due to inability to sign into eBay.
I really would like to know what's going on. I have only received these errors when the bid is lower than my snipe which is getting me a little upset. Other snipes appears to be getting placed correctly but the bid was too low.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Contacting AS support via the link provided by Rick will get you the specific answer to the problem you're having. In general, there is some minimum required time between auction endings of items in a bid group to allow the AS program to definitively determine if an item was won or not, and then set up/schedule the snipe of the next item. I think that time is specified somewhere in the FAQs for bid groups.
quote:
Originally posted by Jabbergah:
Contacting AS support via the link provided by Rick will get you the specific answer to the problem you're having. In general, there is some minimum required time between auction endings of items in a bid group to allow the AS program to definitively determine if an item was won or not, and then set up/schedule the snipe of the next item. I think that time is specified somewhere in the FAQs for bid groups.
That sounds like it could have been the problem but then how to decide which of two auctions ending close to one another is the one to place the snipe on?

Anyway, the issue is resolve to the extent that I finally won an item early this morning. It was just quite frustrating for the time it was happening.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.