Skip to main content

Hi Community,

Along with the problems mentioned in my previous post in this section of our forum, which have since been resolved, it has also been brought to our attention that the changes eBay made to the formatting of their pages has also caused the "Import Wizard" functionality to cease working. Our engineering team is currently working to develop a solution to this problem and, if all goes well, we hope to have a solution implemented at some point tomorrow.

I will post further updates regarding this issue to this thread when additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - I regret to inform you that we won't be able to get the problem with the watch importing functionality resolved today as we had originally hoped, but we are still working diligently to get a fix in place as soon as possible. I will post further updates regarding this issue to this thread when additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I am pleased to report that we have just released a fix for the issue that caused the watch importing functionality to cease working, so you should all now be able to successfully import your watches into your Auction Sniper account once again.

If you notice any additional problems with this functionality, please contact our customer support department through the “File a Support Request” link at the bottom of our help page: http://www.auctionsniper.com/help.aspx

-Mike
Link copied to your clipboard.