Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

"What are you having for dinner?" - Not sure.

"What kind of books do you like?" - Lots of stuff. Reading "The Caine Mutiny".

"What movie are you gonna watch?" - It will be either "Dawg" or "Cher: The Farewell Tour".

"Dont want to know about the bathroom so much!!" - Well, OK, but it's one of the highlights of my day.

"Sleep - eh? - whats that?" - Appears one looses that option when they have a baby. Doesn't hubby take turns?

I recently watched "Kangaroo Jack" and "Holes". I think they were Australian. I liked them.
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally Posted by Rick:
"Sleep - eh? - whats that?" - Appears one looses that option when they have a baby. Doesn't hubby take turns?

Tyler couldnt scream loud enough to wake him to take turns Eek

quote:
Originally Posted by Rick:
I recently watched "Kangaroo Jack" and "Holes". I think they were Australian. I liked them.

Kangaroo Jack - well kinda Australian I guess.

If you ever see Aussie movies called *Cracker Jack* or *The Bank* - well worth a look. Cracker Jack will reveal a bit more of the Aussie Warped Sense of Humour. The Bank is just an interesting concept. Glad you didnt judge Aussie movies by the dreaded *Crocodile Dundee*!!!!!!

I havent heard of *Holes*.

posted October 18, 2003 03:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Bartelby:
Its not a SHE!!! is it??

I can't tell.

Oh, Rick, of course you can tell...he's throwing a fit isn't he? LMAO!!!!!!

Lexie,

If I figure this right, when the time changes we in the States will set our clocks back one hour and you will set you clocks ahead one hour. That means the gap between our times will increase by 2 hours. That means if you use to show up between 2 PM and 4 PM ebay time, you will be showing up between 4 PM and 6 PM ebay time?
Last edited {1}
I found out some things that at least to me are interesting. If you write to sniper support, they cannot help you with anything in this forum.(per Michael) The reason is, this forum is being run by a completely different company that does not employ them!

Michael W.
Support Posted Saturday, October 18, 2003, 4:02:24 PM
Frankly, I don‘t know. The Chat Forum is a separate area for you folk, and I don‘t check it personally. That‘s what this support board is for.

Since it‘s run by a separate company, and they allow you to do it---

Last edited {1}
Good morning, Mrs. M,

Have a few things to play with today, so will be in and out.

Billie and Squeaky,

Hope you're having/had a good weekend.

Lexie,

Maybe Tyler will be benevolent and let you sleep in. Two kittens? Just what you need to round out you're hectic schedule. But, two are probably a good idea, in that they will use up their energy playing with each other.

Hi Christine,

Keep grinding away at that degree.
Last edited {1}
Oh Mrs M - I whinge alot. But I like my job, the other thing this place was in a mess before I started here and I have straightened it out Smile Also my boss is a long time friend (which can be good and bad) but it would break his heart if I left. Just sometimes I need to vent about his *me me ME ME!!* attitude. As I have said previously - he is like a second (and very unwanted) husband.

Oh and I hope you didnt think I was sounding snotty at you and Rick chatting LOL. I thought you 2 probably had each other on messenger anyways.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.