Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I really envy you, region2. To be able to boast about a no-brainer taking you months to figure out might suggest you have a very unique, and desirable, set of standards. Somewhat like cackling about wining a 99p auction. Yes, you definitely have it over the rest of the world. Lucky guy – some regions have all the fun. HIP-P, HIP-P, HOORAY!

Now, should someone on this forum be so narrow minded as to suggest that these levels of success could be interrupted as evidence of your other accomplishments, I say to you, “P on them!” (I’m here for you, buddy). They are jealous that it requires something more than inconsequential for them to get that same gush of hapPiness.

But, do tell me more about this auction. Did you snipe it? Was it a manual or AS snipe? Did you have much comPetition? Were there other snipers? How many nibblers? Was it a “must have” item? Is this a Christmas gift for a loved-one, or did you just decide to splurge? How many p’s did you end up paying? What was your p-max and how did you decide what your p-limit would be? What should one normally expect to p for this item? Did it turn into a p-ing war? Did you pay for it with a roll of p’s or did you use P-pal?

2 p or not 2 p?
Ik benijd u, werkelijk region2. Zou over een geen-brainer-nr kunnen opscheppen dat u neemt te berekenen maanden kunnen voorstellen u zeer uniek hebt, en wenselijk, reeks normen. Enigszins als het klokken over het wining van een 99p veiling. Ja, hebt u het absoluut meer dan de rest van de wereld. Gelukkige kerel - sommige gebieden hebben al pret. HEUP-P, HEUP-P, HOORAY! Nu, indien iemand op dit forum zo smal gelet op om voor te stellen is dat deze niveaus van succes zouden kunnen worden onderbroken zoals bewijsmateriaal van uw andere verwezenlijkingen, ik aan u, „P op hen!“ zeg (ik ben hier voor u, vriend). Zij zijn jaloers dat het iets meer dan inconsequent voor hen om vereist te krijgen dat zelfde stroom van geluk. Maar vertellen me meer over deze veiling. u watersnip het? Was het een handboek of ALS watersnip? Had u veel concurrentie? Waren er andere sluipschutters? Hoeveel knagers? Was het „moet“ punt hebben? Is besliste dit een gift van Kerstmis voor een houden-één, of u enkel te verspillen? Hoeveel p's beëindigde u omhoog betalend? Wat was uw p-maximum en hoe u besliste wat uw p-grens zou zijn? Wat zou één aan p voor dit punt normaal moeten verwachten? Werd het een p-ing oorlog? Betaalde u voor het met een broodje van p's of gebruikte u p-Vriend?

2 p of niet 2 p?
Well done, region2! That last post is well within the limit of your standards for success. And, although I apologize for not saying this earlier, that was almost OVER those standards to come up with some words that start with “i” and embroider them into “Rick”. After all, there are all those other letters of the alphabet that one has to contend with.

I suspect you were in the top percentage of your school class, which is probably the best statement I can make about the abilities of the Brits.

Keep up the good work, you clever lad!

P.S. Why did you not provide more details of your 99p coup?

R insti2tionalized
quote:
Originally posted by Monev77:
It always look better.99 than 1 Wink
Yes, when you're the seller and you want someone to think that a five pound item is only costing four pounds!

As a buyer it makes no difference but, as a sniper, it's great to just beat those who are under the illusion that they should use a seller's ruse when bidding! Eek

Rick, I've rigged it so that pressing the reply button will cause your head to explode!

R2

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.