Skip to main content

Reply to "99 pee"

I really envy you, region2. To be able to boast about a no-brainer taking you months to figure out might suggest you have a very unique, and desirable, set of standards. Somewhat like cackling about wining a 99p auction. Yes, you definitely have it over the rest of the world. Lucky guy – some regions have all the fun. HIP-P, HIP-P, HOORAY!

Now, should someone on this forum be so narrow minded as to suggest that these levels of success could be interrupted as evidence of your other accomplishments, I say to you, “P on them!” (I’m here for you, buddy). They are jealous that it requires something more than inconsequential for them to get that same gush of hapPiness.

But, do tell me more about this auction. Did you snipe it? Was it a manual or AS snipe? Did you have much comPetition? Were there other snipers? How many nibblers? Was it a “must have” item? Is this a Christmas gift for a loved-one, or did you just decide to splurge? How many p’s did you end up paying? What was your p-max and how did you decide what your p-limit would be? What should one normally expect to p for this item? Did it turn into a p-ing war? Did you pay for it with a roll of p’s or did you use P-pal?

2 p or not 2 p?