Skip to main content

Yes, I know I did a dumb, dumb thing, but I was trying to avoid a conflict with another bidder who is an aquaintance of mine. A bidding war. I signed on under my alias, but when I went into AS it pulled up my swipes under my original name. I assumed it was under my alias. It wasn't until the last minute that I noticed the wrong name and I didn't have time to get back and cancel. I thought that I had bidded myself up to that amount because of the other high bid, so I was right. I just didn't want to believe I had done something so stupid. Well, I am happy to have won it, and I probably would have to had pay that amount for it somewhere else, so I can't complain and can only blame myself. Certainly, was a good one! What is the OP? Anyway, thanks for your imput. I certainly hope I enjoy it.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Okay, now I feel really dumb (OP). I think I am going to lay off asking any more questions for awhile. At least until you forget who I am. I am appreciative of your responses. I just wanted to validate how stupid I am. P.S. Rick, I love your little kitty. It is mesmerizing. So life like. That be it. All for now and signing off for at least 30 years.
I thought "OP" stood either for

"Out Patient" (as in some posters here need to get treated)

or, alternatively:
"Old Poster" (as in over the hill and due for a cull!)

(Is this a dig? Well sort of - I have noticed that "R***" often these days has a sideways swipe at "S******", so I thought I'd even up the odds a bit!)

Come on folks, the motto of these boards should be: "help with humour & no malice"

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.