Skip to main content

Hi, I'm from germany and so I found many tips for making the site better usable especially for the german people.
Their was a News Block, that wrote, to send these tips the auctionsniper, to get 100 free snipes.
But I didn't got the free snipes. It was just one week ago, I send the mail.
How long does it take to get the free snipes?

Sorry for my bad english, but the "Mail english" was better. :-)

CU @ ALL

Gun-Food
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here was the text:

Help us find new customers!
Do you have a suggestion or idea for ways we can find new customers? No suggestion or idea is too small. Your secret will still remain safe as eBay has nearly 50,000 new users joining each day, which is many more than use our site. Plus we'll credit you 100 free snipes if we use your idea!

I think the key here is "if we use your idea".
quote:
Helfen Sie uns, neue Kunden zu finden! Haben Sie einen Vorschlag oder eine Idee für Weisen, die wir neue Kunden finden können? Kein Vorschlag oder Idee ist zu klein. Ihr Geheimnis ruhig bleibt sicher, da eBay, hat fast 50.000 neue Benutzer, jeden Tag zu verbinden, der viel mehr als benutzen unseren Aufstellungsort ist. Plus schreiben, die wir Sie gut, jagt 100 frei Schnepfen, wenn wir Ihre Idee verwenden!

R2
quote:
R2 (just realising that he should have 1000's of free snipes for all his ideas that have been submitted...)
After reviewing the suggestions, all were about improvements for AS’ software and service but none were about “ways we can find new customers”. Even “newbees should read the FAQs” was intended for those that already found AS instead of AS finding them.
quote:
Originally posted by Moby204:
Now it is displayed in german. But with a english browser the start page is displayed in english. And this was my idea.
Don’t mean to be a downer, and I could be wrong (see, I can admit it), but this may just be a coincidence. Maybe AS *did* get the idea from you and implemented it all within a week, but that seems kind of quick. You could use the link that Serenity left you, or you could wait for a response to your post from support (I’d recommend using the link).

Let us know what happens.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.