Skip to main content

A buddy sent me a wicked interesting auction. It's an auction for our galaxy, the Milky Way. Long story short, they found a loophole in the UN law, and claimed, and now put it up on eBay.

I thought it was stupid first, but I checked out their site, and it's really awesome what they're doing. They made the whole thing into a charity by donating 40% to MercyCorps, anamazing organization who deals tragedies like like the Myanmar cyclone, Chinese quake, etc, donating billions and saving millions of lives. The other 60% is towards a new charity organization that they're helping start and develop.

They're trying to get big, and get noticed, and raise as much money for charity as possible. I'd bid, but it's already too much for me hah. I asked how I could help in any way besides money, and they explained by watching the item, b/c it helps them get higher ranked and hopefully more people see it. I thought I'd spread the word. Its up to you of course but I say lets give these guys a watch from our bay accounts, it's for a great cause which is rare. It's up to you of course.

Here's the auction link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170226810556
Original Post

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.