Skip to main content

I've been trying to log in and the only pages I can get ot load are the community pages. Earlier this evening, my snipes worked beautifully and I was able to check my WINS from the sniper pages, now I get NOT FOUND on everything except the community...even the log in page, the sipes paget etc all come up NOT FOUND
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks Sara and Mrs. M, yes, I did look, but perhaps not fully enough. My initial dozen snipes have all been WON! YES!

Didn't miss one, but I was concerned as I had several around that time and had just gotten home and was checking on things.

In the future, would an outage of that sort occur, would it interfere with an already listed snipe going through?

Thanks again,

Doc
quote:
In the future, would an outage of that sort occur, would it interfere with an already listed snipe going through?

From past experiences, snipes you have ready to go will still be placed. You just wont be able to add new ones or edit existing ones.

Still wouldnt hurt to put in a manual snipe if you are around and there is a problem though - better to be safe and sorry Smile

Lexie
Last edited {1}

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.