Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are currently experiencing a technical problem that is causing the Auction Sniper website to be unavailable. Our IT team is currently working to restore the service as soon as possible and, while we cannot provide an estimate of when the problem will be resolved at the moment, we will post further updates on the issue to this thread as additional information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may be causing!

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Our IT team is still investigating this problem, but we have noticed that the Auction Sniper website has become available once again. We are not certain that the problem has been fully resolved at this point, so our site and services still may be unavailable intermittently while the problem is being worked on.

I will continue to post further updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thank you very much for your patience!

-Mike
Hi Community,

While our site and services seem to have remained relatively stable since I last updated this thread, the technical team at our data center is still working to fully resolve the problem and there still may be intermittent periods of inavailability until the problem is fully resolved.

Unfortunately, this particular issue is out of our hands and we are just waiting to receive some good news from the team at our data center indicating that the problem has been fully resolved.

I will continue to post further updates on this issue to the this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks again for bearing with us!

-Mike
Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that we just received an update from the technical team at our data center indicating that this problem has been resolved. While we had not seen any abnormal behavior since I last updated this thread, we are now confident that there will be no further service interruptions due to this issue.

If you encounter any further difficulties, please feel contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "Contact Support" option.

-Mike
Link copied to your clipboard.