Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Zexel,

I'm sincerely sorry you had this experience. Item # 320045922721 ended at exactly 7:00 PM on a Sunday evening. Because many eBay sellers choose ending times that are on the half hour or hour marks, these times are also especially busy for eBay‘s and our servers, even more so on Sunday evenings. In this case, the average time eBay‘s servers were taking to process bids was 56 seconds(which is quite common for auctions ending at times such as these) and, since your specified lead time was 6 seconds, your bid was sent 60 seconds early. However, this bid hit a particularly fast server and was processed without any delay.

Please file a support request regarding this issue using the appropriate link on our help page: http://support.auctionsniper.com/

Since you were dissatisfied with the performance of this snipe, we will be willing to refund your snipe fee. However, we are not willing to compensate you for your perceived losses, as you were still able to secure this item for significantly less that you were willing to pay.

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Sniper Mike D.:
Hi Zexel,

I'm sincerely sorry you had this experience. Item # 320045922721 ended at exactly 7:00 PM on a Sunday evening. Because many eBay sellers choose ending times that are on the half hour or hour marks, these times are also especially busy for eBay‘s and our servers, even more so on Sunday evenings. In this case, the average time eBay‘s servers were taking to process bids was 56 seconds(which is quite common for auctions ending at times such as these) and, since your specified lead time was 6 seconds, your bid was sent 60 seconds early. However, this bid hit a particularly fast server and was processed without any delay.

-Mike

Mike, before I used AS and did my own sniping I never had to bid 56 seconds early. I'd bid with a 10-12 sec. lead and never had a problem, even on weekends. Where do you guys get these averages???

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.