Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Hi,

your.email@ddress is inviting you to join AuctionSniper.com.

You've seen it happen: Your bid is still the highest as the auction is about to close. You wait excitedly by your computer expecting to be notified that you've won, but...somehow you've lost. In the last seconds of the auction a new bid has appeared, too late for you to respond. You've been sniped.

Auction Sniper is an eBay sniper that automates the process of placing your bid in the closing seconds of any eBay auction, dramatically increasing your chance of winning. We keep it simple: you tell us what you want to win, and we snipe eBay for you. Best of all, Auction Sniper is free to try. After you win your first auction with our help, you?ll never bid the same way again.

Click the following link to join or just for more information:
http://www.auctionsniper.com/?how=your.email@ddress

Have a great day,
AuctionSniper.com team.

Now, this begs the question - will AS automatically credit you with your free snipes as this email's link is to your email address and not to your user ID

Perhaps support could clarify the above for us
quote:
$5 sounds like a better deal then 3 free snipes, unless you average $166.67 per snipe.

That depends, they have to become a paying memember, paying us at least $5 I believe. The 3 free snipes is just for signing up. In the long run I think they probably even out, but you get the 3 free snipes and immediate gradification that way. Different things motivate different people. Sellers generally like $$$ and buyers like snipes so that's why we do both.
Yes i had tried to weigh the pro's and con's of encouraging non snipers to snipe on my own items for sale. I actually decided that the percentage of repeat customers is quite low (due to selling a wide variety of items instead of being a dealer just selling lots of the same thing). low enough to take the risk and advertise for A/S to gain free snipes or $$$.

But alas, i'm still no nearer to the answers i require. Can support tell me how i can advertise A/S on my end of auction emails??? Roll Eyes
quote:
Originally posted by E Alexander:
But alas, i'm still no nearer to the answers i require. Can support tell me how i can advertise A/S on my end of auction emails???

Alexander,

By the looks of it, you have been trying to get an answer to this since the 18th. Good luck!
Last edited {1}

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.