Skip to main content

I want someone to give me a very good reason why I missed 4 auctions this evening that all posted to my email as bid "Not in time." Not like it is my fault. you may have just lost a customer and I will surely tell the people I told about the site what has happened. Better get your act together. One of those auctions was very important to me. You have lost my trust. What are you going to do to get it back? Shame on you. Someone asleep at the switch. Maybe your clock is not aligned with the ebay clock. Get it together folks. I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am.
Original Post
Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. What kind of attitude is that? Sara has posted in several places that there was a LONG lag time at eBay tonight. I lost an auction too - it's no biggie. If it's there once, give it time and it will reappear. Took me 4 months for the item that I wanted to come back. AS did their job and now it is properly displayed in my hutch!

AS was wonderful work and they work very hard at getting everybody's snipes in. It's NOT AS's fault when eBay is taking an exceptionally long time to accept bids.

Now cheer up and get off of your high horse. Keep sniping. You can save lots by using AS and I have yet to see a better company for sniping or friendlier people to explain what happened and why.

Crafty

Six inches Lord, that's all I need!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.