Skip to main content

On June 26, 2003 Steve wrote:

"This is my 1,000th post to this Forum. It is also my last post. Lately the atmosphere on the Forum has become decidedly one-sided and unpleasant and I no longer take enjoyment from it. Consequently, I am withdrawing from
participation in the Forum unless and until the excesses of one individual, known to us all, have been contained."
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

everyone just needs to chill out.

i dont want to have to moderate anyone here, i've got better things to do with my time. take a few days off and relax and dont think about the boards here if you need.

this isnt aimed at anyone in particular. i havent been following the threads closely enough lately to figure out what all the fuss is about, but I'm sure in the greater scheme of life it cant possible be all that darn important. it's just a message board, at least the way I see it.

arg, your dang title didnt go up at 1000 automatically like it was supposed to... all this fuss then nothin. i had to go do it manually, what a pain.
Last edited {1}
I have survived the interstate move and am back on the forum. It feels great to have the computer set up and running again.

I was astonished and sorely disappointed at the apparent developments in this forum. I take off for a week and all hell breaks loose? Confused Please, I issue a plea to all concerned: your assistance here has been too valuable. Can we all please just be friends again? Frown

I really mean this. I have enjoyed participating in this forum and wish to continue doing so.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.