Skip to main content

Reply to "London"

Camera,

Not to disappoint you:
quote:
Originally posted by Camera Collector:
Note two things - it follows two principles of *ricks postings - always quote something from the database, always throw the question back on you.
“Always”? (I couldn’t resist) Anyway, a lot of my quoting is because Serenity has the nasty habit of going back and deleting and editing posts well after I’ve responded to them – her Swan Song is an example.

Are you suggesting that linking to other posts, especially AS’ support staff, is something that should be avoided?

quote:
I am sorry Serenity has left
Oh, please! She’s done this before (she was only gone 2 days) and she’ll probably do it again. People throw these tantrums when things aren’t going the way they want them to go.

quote:
*rick (* the p is silent - as in psalm)
Mature.

quote:
we just ignore him/it?
“It”? Very mature.

quote:
As most of you know, I have tried to get *rick … ejected
”Ejected”? Please elaborate. Is this some more Private Messaging thing? I so wish some of you wouldn’t hide in the PM sewers. Or, has this gone to some “higher” level of intrigue? Talk about someone trying to control this forum. Come on, tell me all about this ejecting stuff here on the public forum.

quote:
I have no real wish to play with another computer program
Then why do you continue to do this? You have come to Serenity’s “rescue” 6 or 7 times. Something tells me you like to rescue people – maybe a power trip? I got that feeling when you posted this:
https://community.auctionsniper.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/58...721071801#2721071801
“even up the odds a bit”? So many “odd”, so few “even”. At least you got away from using asterisks, and glad the "Latin" phase is over.

quote:
Me? Well like the majority of "old hands" on the forum, we just ignore him/it?
Yes, I can see by all these posts that everyone is doing a wonderful job of “ignoring”.