Skip to main content

Reply to "Exorbitant Shipping Fees"

Although the seller did quote you $25 up front, a handling fee of $18 is ridiculous and I would definitely demand a refund like you did. If the seller refuses, just leave a neutral and state your reason why. When buyers see this retard's handling fees then they will steer way clear and this moron will realize that his/her business practices won't cut it. Do us all a favor, suck it up, get some balls, and tell the truth. You did the right thing by contacting the seller before jumping to conclusions, but we all know that this seller likes pocketing "handling" fees now. Mad A handling fee of $1 is fine or for heavy items can possibly be stretched to $3 if the packing is bomb proof and mailed out within 48 hrs.

I accidentally overcharged a buyer of mine by $2.50 recently and issued an immediate refund via paypal. I was upset b/c he didn't contact me first before leaving feedback. I also was a little upset since he requested that I send the package to an unconfirmed paypal address which is a big problem since I wasn't protected if somethig happened. I even shipped it out the same day! Ungrateful, but anyways...

I've dished out a ton of negatives and still have zero negatives on my record. You can check it out for yourself. Here's my ID:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=speedjunkies

[This message was edited by Rickdogg on December 16, 2002 at 11:20 PM.]
Last edited {1}