Skip to main content

Hi MG:
You should feel honored that so many people admire and appreciate your gardens. They are beautiful. I know I would stop, and maybe even come to your door to thank you for bringing so much beauty into the world.

We too will remember your son in our prayers. I will print his pic (if it is ok) and take it to church and ask the pastor and congregation to say a special prayer for him. And all the other men and women as well. I imagine you are bursting with pride. Thank God for men and women like yours that are willing to protect our freedoms. I hope you will tell your son "THANK YOU for me.

To Puppy:re that cat carrier..shame on you, Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad the devil better of made you do it. You better straighten up.

Jake
Mrs M.: I have a great amount of respect for you too. I know how hard it is to care for someone who is ill. My dad was paralyzed from the neck down and my mom and I cared for him for 17 years until he passed on. We will remember you and your husband in our prayers as well. We wish you the best. Thanks for all the joy and happiness you have brought to others through this forum. Smile

Jake
Last edited {1}
Jake, you made me cry. Smile Thank you, and I will tell Derek. It really makes him feel better about his job. I never imagined my sons would be doing such a thing. Of course I'm very proud of them, but also sooooo scared for them. I won't feel better until they are back here making me crazy!!
And I guess I shouldn't be so selfish about my gardens. I will learn to teach others to grow them too, in the Master Gardener class I'm taking. It is all about volunteering and teaching others. Heh, I may need them to help me if I pop any more discs in my neck!! Red Face Eek

The best things in life are furry....and flowers!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.