Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey Christine - I am still here and things havent changed. Due next Thursday.

I have been really busy with work (yes, yes - I am silly for working this late), but Saturday will be my last day for awhile ...WOO HOOO!!!!

I have been checking in with the forum, but its been fairly quiet.

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes for seeing in the New Year Big Grin
LOL Jab - I listened to 5 women scream their way through childbirth whilst I waited not-so-patiently for Tyler's arrival...I vowed NEVER to put someone else through that Razz

I must admit to using every naughty word I could think of though, and I think I even made a few up.

Christine - Angel? I am thinking...NOT...at this stage. Little bugger keeps me awake allllll nite with cheerleading or football practice.

Ok - now I must close off the end of this month so I can go home *rest*...(yeah right - with a near 2 yr old) Wink
quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:
Yes, well we know R2 Has no children! Wink
Sadly I cannot have children 'cos I don't have a womb. Wink

That said, her indoors has just ordered a new VW Golf GTi and specified 5 doors 'just in case'. In case of what? Picking up hitch hikers?! I tried getting her a kitten but I think she's hankering after 2 legged pets! Eek

R2
quote:
Originally posted by region2:
A car salesman once said "you can sell someone who wants a 3 door a 5 door car but you cannot sell someone who wants a 5 door a 3 door..."

R2

Very true, R2. May I add that a car salesman would never sell me anything.
The 40-plus horseless carriages I have owned have all been bought privately, and sold privately.
Regarding three doors, the pratabout factor for rear seat passengers getting in and out is way past the upper limit!

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.