Skip to main content

HI Everyone

I am obviously new and I have a question???

What does transaction blocked mean??

Three snipes last night and I won none....one I was outbid on ......the other still says ready even though the auction has ended and the other refers to the a original question. My snipe amount should have won me this auction as it ended under that amount.

Thanks in adavnce for any help you can offer
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks very much for your reply puppy.
I have been using AS for a while now its about the only way I bid at all I live in Australia and 95% of my buying/selling is international so we are asleep most of the time while everyone else is awake.
No...No there is no reason for anyone to block me at all.The blocked message came in the AS email report.Its never happened before and I am pretty confused.Has it happened to anyone else??

Thanks again puppy Smile
Hi Rick Big Grin

Normal auction everything in order....UK auction for some things I collect ....the winning bidders ID is familiar to me in these collections circles. Although for a pretty popular item within these circles the last bid was more than a day before auction close.Seller had high positive feedback and so did buyer.

Thanks for your input Rick Wink Wink
When you reaaaally want something, it goes wrong!!

quote:
Nice flag what country is that again New Zealand??

Roll Eyes I have to broadcast that I am an Aussie, otherwise they just think I talk funny Razz

For those interested (if anybody)..New Zealand Flag

Lexie

[This message was edited by Bartelby on January 18, 2004 at 05:01 PM.]

[This message was edited by Bartelby on January 18, 2004 at 05:01 PM.]
Last edited {1}

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.