Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

125 - SuperSniper
500 - ProSniper
1000 - ExpertSniper
2500 - (we don't know yet)
5000 - (we don't know yet)
oops, and sniper-25
But to us that have posted a lot, it mean nada! Everyone here is just as important as the next and many time a person with 1 has a great answer or idea! Wink

Last edited {1}
Hi Mrs.M!

Thanks for the info on the sniper rankings. I, too, wondered on what exactly those rankings were based. I find it somewhat humorous that the rankings have nothing to do with sniping, but with POSTING (to this board)! Theoretically, a poor no-life computer geek could become an "ExpertSniper" having NEVER have sniped anything just by posting a lot of notes to this forum!?! I kinda like the proposed idea of the rankings being based on the number of snipes made (successful or not, or maybe just successful).

That said, how does one become a "Sniper Goddess" like Sara B.?? Wink

With all the nifty pics & graphics you post, Mrs.M, you certainly qualify as an "ExpertPoster" in my book! Big Grin

Jabbergah
Omg, well, thank you!! Sara got the title because she is a company employee!! Smile..And as to the ranking, that is why Rick and I don't cotten to it much. There are so many really smart people that come in here with loads of great ideas and comments...who cares what the ranking is? We need ALL of you to make this forum a success!

While we're on the subject, I miss basrah. He taught us how to post pixs and he was instrumental in getting us to post our morning socials in "ebay, General". He also picked up weird auctions after oli (also I miss) left. I also miss dagnabitgrabit (aka diva) and bjt (aka Billie).

Frown Frown Frown Frown
Frown Frown Frown
Frown Frown
Frown
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.M:
125 - SuperSniper
500 - ProSniper
1000 - ExpertSniper
2500 - (we don't know yet)
5000 - (we don't know yet)
oops, and sniper-25
But to us that have posted a lot, it mean nada! Everyone here is just as important as the next and many time a person with 1 has a great answer or idea! Wink

I knoooooww I have over 125, and maybe 500.. is there a way to see my "count"? Confused Is there a link to the official "chart" somewhere? Confused It says I am a Junior Sniper.... I think I'm offended... Roll Eyes but... well... I always had to get "A's" in school too.... LOL
quote:
I knoooooww I have over 125, and maybe 500.. is there a way to see my "count"?
At the bottom of the messages you post it gives a count of how many posts you've made. Right now I see a number 2 under your message, Junior. Big Grin

Don't be offended, I'm just teasing you. Wink I think it would be a great idea to have a rating for how many snipes we've won.
Last edited {1}

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.