Skip to main content

Hi

Recently I was bidding on LCD monitors and I made an enormous bidgroup which took ages. Anyway, I won one monitor for much less than i had expected to pay, and then thought i might go for another one.

But AS had already deleted my other snipes, meaning i had to go back and start the bidgroup again.

Was wondering if it might be possible to "turn off" a bidgroup rather than delete the contents?

Cheers,

DM
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The only other place I see now, except leaving it here, is the one below. If you go to your "My Snipes" page, there is a banner that changes at the top. Renew your page until one with this message comes up. Click on the "Click Here" button and send the message.

"We're open to new ideas or suggestions on how to spread the word! Send us your suggestions on how to build our customer base. If we use it - we'll set you up with 100 free snipes.

Click here to let us know!"

Of course, this will not get you 100 free snipes! I just thought it might get the message through.
quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:
Cudos to you! I looked and looked and couldn't find the darned thing!
Two questions:
  • What's the origin of "cudos"?
  • Is "darned" not considered profanity?

I found it by refreshing the darned thing. AS sure does have a lot of adverts in that spot on the My Snipes page.
quote:
Oops, spelled it wrong! Kudos!! Big Grin

I looked and looked on MY Snipes and could not find it. I knew it used to be one of the ads. Guess I gave up too soon!! (My finger clicker wore out!)
Why so you did! How about that?

Yes, you have to bash away on that refresh to get thru all the ads.
quote:
quote:
I think she was referring to Wasn't "Cudo" a movie about a rabid St.Bernard?

I was! It looked like you were saying maybe I was calling rick that)cudo)! Big Grin
Is that what Paul (aka C***** C********) would call a “sideways swipe”?

If S******* doesn’t remember the post, R*** can provide it.

help with humour & no malice

So many threads to trash - so little time.
quote:
that what Paul (aka C***** C********) would call a “sideways swipe”?

Nope, not at all, rick. It just looked like because of the way he wrote it that that was what he was saying, although it was not! It just looked funny. Jabber was not calling you names! Roll Eyes
quote:
quote:
that what Paul (aka C***** C********) would call a “sideways swipe”?

Nope, not at all, rick. It just looked like because of the way he wrote it that that was what he was saying, although it was not! It just looked funny. Jabber was not calling you names! Roll Eyes
How could he, *******y - he (Jab) was trying to figure out your "LMAO". [I won't do a rolly-eye]

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.