Skip to main content

right after number of bids what is the Lead for i set it at 5 in a panic since i didnt know but thats why im asking action ends VERY SOON! Also how do i control how long from the end of 5the auction to make the bid such as 3 seconds or 8 or even 1/2 an hour? Thanks greatly appreciate the help Phil in Calif
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Spalletta,

Pay no attention to region2. His parents decided he should be raised by rattlesnakes as they were more similar to his personality.

quote:
Originally posted by spalletta:
right after number of bids what is the Lead for i set it at 5
This answers your following quoted statement in that the “Lead” you mention is “Lead time”.

quote:
Originally posted by spalletta:
Also how do i control how long from the end of 5the auction to make the bid such as 3 seconds or 8 or even 1/2 an hour?
By specifying the number of seconds in the “Lead time” field.

You see region2, if you had that British spell checker removed from your butt you might actually be able to help users instead of continually pissing them off, but then that might disappoint your rattlesnake parents.
quote:
Originally posted by region2:
. . . as your questions make no sense to me!
quote:
Originally posted by region2:
Well, I'm glad you understood what s/he was saying 'cos I didn't.

Maybe, just maybe, region2, it’s not important that YOU understand what someone else posted. Others might not have understood, but they didn’t feel that it was mandatory that they do, nor did they feel the need to be insulting.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.