Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Natalie:
AS warns you not to do this because they won't realize you have won the first before it bids on the next.
From the FAQs:
You should allow at least 30 seconds between bid group items to give us enough time to determine if you've won the first item. We don’t actually prevent you from ignoring this recommendation, but what will happen is that if a bid group snipe hasn’t heard from the previous snipe in the bid group, it won’t fire, to ensure you don’t win more than you specified. What that means in practice is that a second, third, or later bid group snipe on auction end times too close together won’t fire, even if you might have won with a high bid.

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Natalie:
What do you mean cancel? AS never cancels bids (they just do not bother placing them in bid groups that have already won the items required).
From the FAQs:
If you already won the specified number of items in that bid group---no matter when---it will automatically cancel the rest.

Hi Ron,
Hopefully I didn’t I misread/misunderstand your post.

LMM,
I'd recommend filing a support request, as this doesn't sound good:
http://support.auctionsniper.com/
LMM,

On “My Snipes” page, you’ll see “Choose Snipes:”. You should be able to click on “Ended”, “Won”, or “All” and see the winning snipes, as well as their folder name. Or, also on “My Snipes” page there’s “Balance”. That should also bring up the winning snipes and the folder name.

Yes? No?
Those items are not showing up in ANY folder, not "ended", not "won, not "all"..no where... I paid AS for those snipes I won, shouldn't I at least be able to see them??? I wonder if AS didn't just delete them from my account so they didn't have to admit (or pay for) their mistakes? Why else would they just disappear?

LMM

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.