Skip to main content

This forum seems to suffer from amnesia.

Unless i did just wake up from a weird dream, i think i can remember a fairly popular topic (considering the Views counter) that seems to have disappeared today without a trace.

And i didn't even get a chance to respond to Rick's wonderful comments (at least i had the chance to read them once).

What happened? Did any of the "unappreciated heroes" get out of control?
Or should i just reduce my consumption of hallucinogenic drugs?
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Or should i just reduce my consumption of hallucinogenic drugs?
Seeing that I'm half way through my first bottle of wine, I would say "NO".

The thread was deleted. But, glad you were able to read my last response.

The "eBay, General" portion of the forum has “typically” been a more reliable/secure place to post non-sniping issues. This portion, that being “Auction Sniper Support” is probably the least, which is understandable: “Support” = serious; “General” = not so serious. But, what the **** do I know?
quote:
The thread was deleted.

What a waste. I'm wondering if this forum software doesn't offer the opportunity to move threads instead of deleting them (which i think would commonly be considered a less martial way of dealing with off-topics).

But if it does, could i be sure that the responsible persons would know how to use this feature or even know about its existence?

Maybe i shouldn't have mentioned that i was wondering how far off-topic a thread may be driven ...

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.