Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I only have one folder :- 'My snipes'

I go to 'Import snipes' and tick the item.

On returning to 'My snipes' I get a message :-

Import Snipes Confirmation
You have imported 0 item(s) into AuctionSniper. Please check the page you are currently on (the My Snipes page) to make sure that the items you have imported are showing up. Make sure you have the 'Active' or 'All' view selected. This warning will only show up this one time unless you change your preferences under the Modify Account page.

I have 'all' showing
First, some old business.

quote:
Originally posted by david_tries:
Can the seller block snipes?
They can block a bidder in ebay, but they can’t block you from entering a snipe into AS. If the seller blocked you AS wouldn’t know you were blocked until it tried to place the snipe (same would happen if you placed a direct bid thru ebay).

Now, new business.

Maybe someone else can come up with an idea (it’s probably something obvious).

If you haven’t already tried, try adding the snipe from “My Snipes” page (long shot).

If no other ideas pop up, contact AS support using this:
http://support.auctionsniper.com/
quote:
Could this be a blatent plug for a competitor?
Not anymore. Sheesh. Two in one day. From places I wouldnt trust to enter my worst enemies info, let alone my own.

I guess that's what we should expect since we're the best.

Now, on to the matter at hand here. If you're having a problem with our site file a support case as the others have suggested. Don't come in here spouting links. It makes people question your motivation. From what I can tell you do seem to be a real user so hopefully you'll work things out.
quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:
Chatter, I agree! It is better than responding to them. That only draws more attention.
I think Chatter’s response in this thread was appropriate:
>> here <<

Had anyone new happened upon the forum, his post would have alerted them (some people aren’t forum savvy). Beyond warning others, I would agree that responding only draws more attention to the thread.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.