Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

or..

Have you ever dreamed of having a Money Tree? A Money Tree that could literally drop money into your lap? That could bring you the luxuries and riches you so deserve?

If you think it's impossible for money to fall out of a tree, think again. The California Astrology Association is offering an original Money Tree amulet that could bring you the financial windfall that you've been waiting for.

So, if you've been waiting for something to bring you luck and stimulate your earning power, wait no more. Your very own Money Tree is waiting to bear fruit and drop riches upon you.

RE: See ebay item: 2964478123

Omigosh! That item is SO COOL! I've seen other so-called "Money Trees" given as gifts, but they didn't appear to be done as nicely as this one!

OK, who besides me are thinking of sniping this one?! Wink

I dunno....winning this one would almost seem to me like buying a $10 bill with a $20 bill....it just seems to be a bad value from the start! It still does look pretty cool though!

Maybe if I buy it, "reverse engineer" it, and make more to sell on ebay to get my money back!? Or maybe write instructions, "How to make your own Chinese Money Tree" and sell those on ebay to get my money back....

Ooops. Thinking out loud again!... Wink

Jabbergah Cool
Heh, I always thought money trees were those 7 leafed plants you have grow up in the hills. Wink

There are some not to bright people that try and grow them in their homes or yards but they always seem to be getting in trouble. Go figure.

Here's an article to help you get started growing your money trees:
Jurassic pot plants on sale soon Wink

[This message was edited by Sniper Sara B. on November 15, 2003 at 07:38 PM.]
Last edited {1}
...of seeds, I went back & read that article about the trees. I thought it a humorous picture in my mind when the article described dangling scientists from a helicopter to harvest the seeds! Big Grin Only someone with a Dr.'s degree would come up with such a silly solution! Wink

Jabbergah                                                    
Nice subject to get a conversation going and either you are pulling everyone elses leg that you believe they grow back every year or you are just tooooo funny.
Maybe someone always gave it to her so it seemed to grow back. You can make yours with a nice bare branch looking like a small tree with bare branches. Get a base to nail, glue or whatever you can drum up for your tree to make it stand up. Fasten,nail,glue that tree tot the base. You can use a flower pot with foam glued in it and then......Spray Paint (Gold, Silver or White) spray that tree,get some dollar bills and rol them up or fold in small fans then tie with ribbon of your choice in color and now hang the money (I'd tie it on with the slender ribbon you used to fold or roll the bills.) and put them all over the tree like leaves. Fans look nice cause you can pull the folds out and they are fancier.) Give the tree now to the person of your choice, you can wrap in the clear big cellophane that is wide so everyone wont be picking the leaves before it get to the person it is for.
There you go .. That is the money tree. Most people have them in closets and use them at parties, weddings, anniversarys, birthdays, confirmations, showers or just to fool someone that thinks they grow back every year.
Nice subject to get a conversation going and either you are pulling everyone elses leg that you believe they grow back every year or you are just tooooo funny.
Maybe someone always gave it to her so it seemed to grow back. You can make yours with a nice bare branch looking like a small tree with bare branches. Get a base to nail, glue or whatever you can drum up for your tree to make it stand up. Fasten,nail,glue that tree tot the base. You can use a flower pot with foam glued in it and then......Spray Paint (Gold, Silver or White) spray that tree,get some dollar bills and rol them up or fold in small fans then tie with ribbon of your choice in color and now hang the money (I'd tie it on with the slender ribbon you used to fold or roll the bills.) and put them all over the tree like leaves. Fans look nice cause you can pull the folds out and they are fancier.) Give the tree now to the person of your choice, you can wrap in the clear big cellophane that is wide so everyone wont be picking the leaves before it get to the person it is for.
There you go .. That is the money tree. Most people have them in closets and use them at parties, weddings, anniversarys, birthdays, confirmations, showers or just to fool someone that thinks they grow back every year. :
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.M:
Bjones, you ordered one of the pines?

Yes, I'm on the list to be notified when they become available!

I think they will be offering seedlings as they are propagating by tissue culture (from what I understand). As it stands, I'm one of the very few people that doesn't have a pine tree in their yard (I live in the Pacific North West) ... so I thought if I were to plant a pine I would plant something unusual Smile I've also thought about starting a redwood in the greenhouse ... in a hundred years it'd be HUGE! Think I'll stick to the 'previously thought extinct' varieties Wink

Mother Mary Says, 'HONESTLY! you're just ruint!'
After Christmas the girls in my office took the little plastic tree and started pinning bills on it - even ( eye) wrote my name on one and gave it a staple. The idea being it would be taken to the next office baby shower as a gift. It got to be quite a big thing and on Payday it was hard to find an empty branch. It Bloomed...The Office manager wanted it stopped..but the girls insisted. The BOYS had their gun raffles - they had the Money Tree - now called the Baby Tree.
After about five times somebody SNITCHED IT. After that, the law came down, no church candy bars NO S'mores from the Girl scouts NO
raffles or Money Trees......The healing was slow..Not many cookies came in that year for
the Holidays. From then on .... we just
went back to passing an envelope - it wasn't the same as the ....Money Tree That Bloomed.
Last edited {1}
quote:
Originally posted by Bartelby:
WOW Bj - you'd be a clever bugger wouldnt ya??

I will have to keep you in mind for some changes to a few gif's I have....ohhh...actually you may be able to clean up some of the ones I am dying to use!!

Let me know if you want me to have a look at them in my spare time Smile

Mother Mary Says, 'HONESTLY! you're just ruint!'

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.