Skip to main content

Dear Friends,
Being retired & with the economy being so bad & the stock market
going down, our monthly pension is quite small now & even with
social security, our funds don’t reach as far as we would like.
We now shop more conservatively & often visit Wal-Mart for bargains.
I just wanted to share this new secret with my many friends.
We may have started a new revolution! My old JC Penney underwear
was starting to wear thin and so we came up with what we hope is
a novel idea to stretch our money. Please see the attached photo,
which will explain this new, no cost solution for underwear.
If you find merit in this, please forward to everyone you know
to help them get through this bad economy—until better times
And you thought those Wal-Mart sacks were useless.

And I was using them to clean out the cat box!!! Big Grin Big Grin Eek

The best things in life are furry....and flowers!
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Heh, yea he's my baby. He's only 7mos. old!!! I haven't weighed him lately but he might weigh that much. Ragdoll males average 20 lbs. He's definatley on the way!!
This morning he taught his sister Maddie Maye to climb up there too. Now, she spent all summer around that feeder last year and never climbed it once! Little brothers can be such instigators!!! LOL Big Grin

Heh, no problem, I sure don't know everything about flowers!! As a matter of fact I ask my dad for advice alot. Wink And.....I just plant and plant and plant and see what happens!
As far as the amaryllis...you did right by cutting off the stem. It will just get all slimey. It won't bloom again until next year. I'm not sure where you live, but here we put them out in the ground for the summer on the north side of the house or in mostly shade, and feed them. Then in early fall pot them up and bring them in for a rest. Just set them where it's dim and water little. Some people put them in the dark on their sides and don't water at all. About Nov or so bring them out and start to water. It should start to grow and bloom again. Mine didn't bloom this year because I forgot to put them outside and feed them good. oops! Confused The past year was all messed up with both my boys going overseas in the military. Hopefully this year I will be able to get things done better! ......well, if I get this torn biceps fixed I will. drnit!!! Frown *help I'm falling apart and I can't stop!* Wink

I think everyone is enjoying the sunshine -Not me - I have been changing my passwords, checks, bank account and credit cards. It's a nightmare - I think I am the one in Duct Tape.

I made the mistake of replying to a Pay Pal - BOGUS E-MAIL. well I am paying for it.
Its worse than a Fire or Earthquake when you are at the mercy of thieves.

Fortunately I have bottomed out before and know what it takes to recover. I am doing
it........ mory

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.