Skip to main content

No biggie, but is there any way to clear the 50 cent balance on my account?

It's been there for about 2 years and afraid I'll forget to update credit card data one of these days and bounce a payment. For me, adding $5 probably wouldn't be a good solution.

I'd be willing to trade 10 or 20 of my free snipes for setting my 50 cent balance back to zero.

Any thoughts about adding a trade or something similar as an optional payment method?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

HEY PUPPY!!!

OMG! It's really great to see you!!!

RE: your question -- You OBVIOUSLY aren't sniping enough!! Wink

I, too, have carried a small balance for a long time with AS in the past (but I think it was more than $1). As I recall, they tapped my credit card for the small amount after about 12 - 18 months; or maybe it was after the balance exceeded $1.00?? Probably they are charged fixed merchant fees per each credit card transaction and will not process any balance that equals or is less than the processing fees?

You probably really don't need to worry about the amount, BUT if it really does bother you, you could contact AS support (Help tab) and see if they'll zero it out for some of your freebie snipes, if necessary. While you're at it, you could also ask them about transferring some of your excess free snipes to....ME!! Wink Big Grin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.