Skip to main content

A friend of my wife told her there was an article pertaining to something she collects in the October 2003 issue of Martha Stewart Living. The issue is already off of all of our local newsstands. Anybody have a copy or have ANY information on how to order a back issue directly? Any help would be appreciated, and could earn me some brownie points! (wink, wink) Thanks guys!

"The most painful thing in life is not death; it's what dies inside of us while we are still alive."
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

First, Kev, to our forum!!

In answer to your question, go to marthastewartliving.com, go to the subscription, issues, then, look for the find box and type in October 2003. Most of the issue's articles are there and you can print it.
And, BTW, I like your quote! So true!

Also, if this does not have what you want, there is one on auction. Do an ebay search for Martha Stewart Living October 2003.

[This message was edited by Mrs.M on October 21, 2003 at 04:05 AM.]
Last edited {1}
Thank you very much for making me feel at home. Hi everyone, my name is Kevin and I'm a SNIPER.

<Hi Kevin!>

I have been sniping for about 3 years, maybe a little more and have proudly closed almost 800 auctions using AS. I have loved EVERY minute of it!

Thanks for the great product and great service!

"The most painful thing in life is not death; it's what dies inside of us while we are still alive."

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.