Skip to main content

This perfume oil by MAC is almost addictive- but alas it was a limited edition and now it's NLA. FrownPeople are buying and selling the stuff on Ebay for 3-4X what it sold for. Now that I'm hooked, I can't seem to find any at prices I'd be willing to pay, so if anyone out there has any let me know... If I were aware of the price jump I would've bought tons of the stuff- talk about a return!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by jostoli:
This perfume oil by MAC is almost addictive- but alas it was a limited edition and now it's NLA. FrownPeople are buying and selling the stuff on Ebay for 3-4X what it sold for. Now that I'm hooked, I can't seem to find any at prices I'd be willing to pay, so if anyone out there has any let me know... If I were aware of the price jump I would've bought tons of the stuff- talk about a return!
quote:
Originally posted by jostoli:
Wink

Jostoli----- I have three viles of it, if your interested

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.