Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Cheeky blighters - I bet AS Support are sitting watching Britney on U-tube whilst us gullible users sort out ALL their problems for them.

So Vinny, get them off their lardy-arses and log a support call.

And Rick, why don't you break your duck and log a support call about the sh|t name/description they've given this section of the forum?!

And Sara, if you're reading this, please can you sort out BOTH problems.

I thank you!

R2
quote:
A 'duck' is a cricket term....
Thanks for the explanation. Without it, I'd still be scratching my head about the duck reference! As a USA'er, I have virtually NO understanding of the game, Cricket, other than knowing that there is a game called that and it is sort of similar, but not really, to baseball. "Cricket" immediately conjures up in my mind the image of a noisey nocturnal insect!
Hi vintagepbs,

We were receiving a number of reports up until the beginning of this month that Auction Sniper was returning "Could Not Find Item" errors upon trying to add snipes for items listed in eBay's "Mature Audiences" categories, but that issue seems to have cleared up since. This seemed to be occurring due to some changes eBay was experimenting with but apparently they have decided to roll back those changes.

I'm not aware of any current issues specifically affecting snipes placed on items in eBay's "Mature Audiences" categories, so I'm skeptical to confirm that the failure of your snipe on item # 260169864395 had anything to do with the category in which it was listed. If you file a support request using the appropriate link at the bottom of our help page, http://www.auctionsniper.com/help.aspx we'll be happy to take a closer look and discuss the possibility of offering you a couple free snipe credits.

-Mike
Last edited by snipersteve

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.