Skip to main content

I am 3 days late....but...

Good Morning!!! Cool

YAY YAY!!! Its nearly Spring!!!!!

I too am all moved, but no where near unpacked yet. I still have more furniture out on the lawn that I have inside. Maybe that says I need to have a Garage Sale Confused

Rick - if you happen to be around.....will have my puter set back up this weekend hopefully.
We paid $900 for removalists (packed everything ourselves), well worth the expense though. If the leadlighting in my crystal cabinet got damaged (very real concern with Hubbie moving things), it cost around $800 to replace.

I hope your piano has stickers/postcards from all the places it has visited on its journey Mrs M Razz
Lexie, here, it is much higher to have a mover move you! The piano, which is a Baby Grand, was $1500 alone! And, if it is damaged the insurance they give you pays by the pound not the value! Anyway, it still has not showed up. Maybe I will receive it this week...I hope! And, please, Lexie, don't wish it to have stickers on it..what a thought!! Big Grin
Lexie...well...yes!About 900 miles further, but that was just the piano. Furniture is many thousands to move. I think it is better to sell it and start over! I have never used a mover here that I didn't get loss and damage and by the pound, that's not good! Anyway, glad you finally got into your new place. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by Juniper Jeanes:
Good morning from Manila, Philippines. Currently experiencing a very hot weather here. How's everyone? Smile

Another wet and 75 good morning back to you (and everyone). You might note that over the past few years, the board traffic has fallen off tremendously Frown ; there used to be some very interesting threads. Enjoy Manila, I visited Subic Bay several times years back and enjoyed my time there. Never got to Manila, though.
quote:
Another wet and 75 good morning back to you (and everyone). You might note that over the past few years, the board traffic has fallen off tremendously Frown ; there used to be some very interesting threads. Enjoy Manila, I visited Subic Bay several times years back and enjoyed my time there. Never got to Manila, though.

Sorry I was not able to log in for quite some time. I was so busy. Subic is still the same though it's a little bit quiet now. In Manila traffic is so terrible but still a nice place to visit.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.