Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Items
- Original H.G. Wells Time Machine, refurbished
- Stargate w/DHD
- Politician incapable of lying

categories
- Things you want but don't know you want yet
- Stuff you can get for under $5 from sellers that don't know it's really worth $5000
- Items you can sell for $5000 that are really worth $5

Mother Mary Says, 'HONESTLY! you're just ruint!'
They appear to be cookies ... this, from Arnott's site:
quote:
Tim Tams are Australia’s favourite chocolate biscuit. Around 30 million packs are sold each year - that’s nearly 300 million biscuits, or two packs for every Australian.

There are eight delicious varieties of Tim Tams: Original, Chewy Caramel, Mocha, Double Coat and Classic Dark Chocolate, Special Edition Tim Tam Hazelnut, Limited Edition White Chocolate and new Special Edition Chewy Choc Fudge.

Tim Tams were first launched in 1963. They were named after a horse that ran in the Kentucky Derby in 1958. A member of the Arnott family, Ross Arnott, attended the race day and decided ‘Tim Tam’ was the perfect name for the new biscuit he was about to launch.

The chocolate used to make Tim Tams has been specially developed by Arnott’s to give a slightly caramel taste. The cream flavour is a delicate mixture of vanilla, butter and chocolate that complements the biscuit base and the chocolate. It’s this unique cream which sets Tim Tam apart from any other chocolate biscuit.

You can buy Tim Tam in a variety of pack sizes including Tim Tam Fingers, Tim Tam Indulgence pack, Tim Tam Bar and Tim Tam Multipack.

Mother Mary Says, 'HONESTLY! you're just ruint!'
LOL Isnt that weird. Thats the second time the "Tim Tam Slam" has been mentioned on this board...and you guys dont have Tim Tams.

Rick once posted a site where you guys can buy Aussie products easily, I will have to search when I get to work.

I recommend your first "Slam" be supervised, I dont know if you guys are ready for that much pure chocolate/coffee pleasure. They are also great for a big sugar hit.....guaranteed to get you bouncing off the walls Razz

I dont know how you lot survive...no Milo, no Tim Tams, no Sausage Rolls. Confused

Lexie

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.