Skip to main content

Hi all! I've been looking for a book for years and years and wondered if any of you had one for sale or know where I can find it. The book is titled "America's Most Famous Ghosts" by Daniel Cohen. (Not to be confused with "The World's Most Famous Ghosts." You don't know how many people have tried to sell me that instead lol.) It is a children's book, most likely for readers ages 8-12. I first found this book in elementary school and fell in love with the illustrations. I should have offered to buy the thing but at 10 you don't have that much sense lol. When I got into high school, I tried ordering the book through local stores. Not one of them could even find it, so it must be long OOP. In college I tried amazon.com and the other online book stores. Still couldn't find it. So here I am, years later, still looking for this book. I can tell you that "The Bell Witch" and "Black Aggie" were some of the stories featured. If anyone can help me find this I'd be VERY grateful. Thanks!

Take care,
~Shannon :-)~
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wow, thanks to both of you for your help on this!

Puppy - It very well could be that I made a mistake on the title, since the last time I saw the book I was 10. However, that site has no picture of the book cover, so I have no way to know if it is or not. But 1985 sounds about right so I'm going to research this more. Thank you again, I really thought I'd never find this book.

Take care,
~Shannon :-)~

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.