Skip to main content

I place a bid for item 290527068450 however, I did not receive an email from you confirming it but the final price of item on my watchlist turned green and had the word recalculate next to it. I contacted the seller so that I could get an invoice and she reply to remind her what I bought. Her next reply was to ask if I was paying for somone else. Now the price on the list turn to red today meaning that I did not win, therefore, I will like to know the amount that you submitted as my final bid since I did not receive a message from you all. In addition, I will like to know what was the maximum amount I placed for this item. URGENT, this need to be resolved.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by region2:
Look on ebay - was your bid recorded? The look on My Snipes | choose Snipes | Lost to see if it's in there...
I’m going out on a limb here, region2, and perhaps you can verify this with your Binford 3000 Crystal Ball. All the symptoms that Granada has reported would indicate that they never actually entered a snipe into AS but that they were merely watching it.

Perhaps Granada will return soon (seeing that they posted an "URGENT") with something more definitive.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.