Skip to main content

I am in the US and just looked at my eBay Bucks rewards list and noticed that most of the items that I've won from UK sellers received zero rewards. When I click on the explanation, I get this "Some third-party bidding applications may process your www.ebay.com purchase on a non-qualifying eBay site." So apparently, Auction Sniper is placing my US bids through Ebay.co.uk instead of on eBay.com, causing me to forfeit lots of eBay Bucks rewards on those purchases. Anyone else having the same issue?
Original Post
Hello FP,

I am sorry to hear that you are having some difficulty with snipes.

Please be aware that Auction Sniper places bids on eBay US whenever possible, it is the first location that the service will attempt to place a snipe. If an item is not available on eBay US, the service will then attempt to place your bid on eBay UK. Unfortunately, there are no other eBay sites where our service will place snipes, although many other European eBay sites include listings on eBay UK.

Please also note that our service places your bids for you using your eBay account directly. If you believe that you have had some snipes placed on eBay UK when the items themselves were available on eBay US, please file a support case with us from under the Help tab of the site letting us know a few examples of where this appears to have occurred and the details of what you have experienced and we will be happy to look into it further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.