Skip to main content

On 8/15/2011 I won an auction from this seller on eBay. The following day I received an email from her asking that I accept an auction cancellation because she had sold the item to someone else prior to the end of the auction. I refused to accept the cancellation request, She replied asking me why I refused to cancel. I explained that I wanted the opportunity to leave negative feedback for her clear violation of eBay terms. She wrote back threatening me with bad feedback. I made the mistake of responding, saying that she had no one to blame but herself for the situation. Here is the email I just received from her:

Lady, you have some very serious issues!!! you are either A) overweight B)ugly C) husband cheats on you or D) a cunt just like your mother... or more than likely all of the above!!!! Like I said leave me alone. Im sorry your salty you didnt get your bag it would of def been too small for you anyways. strap drop was 11inches and I guarentee your arms are alot bigger than that! Its probably the only way you can actually afford a Coach. Im probably paying for it anyways because women like you have children to live off welfare. Im sorry you have absolutely nothing better to do, get a life, you are pathetic... eat a lean cuisine while your at it too! Do they take foodstamps on ebay? Get off your fat ass and get a life you pathetic scum!
- hkortas23

This woman is obviously unbalanced and cannot accept responsibility for her own mistakes.

Ruth E. Moore
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.