Skip to main content

Puppy, pretty much except my piano that will come probably next week..or when they get the notion! Roll Eyes Can't rush these movers! Wink
Looks like we will get just gail winds and a lot of rain and storm serge here. Nothing compared to the poor folks in ,Punta Gorda Fl. They really have had it terrible. I pray for them.
Jabber, I lived on the Gulf in Fl. so NC beaches are not the same since they are on the Atlantic side. Both are nice but more breezes here . That I enjoy...and the people are so gracious!
The move was the move from hell! Lol! But aren't all moves? I still haven't seen my piano! Guess it is on a world tour! Lol!
How are the shirt sales going,Jabber? We get so many laughs from them!
quote:
The move was the move from hell! Lol! But aren't all moves? I still haven't seen my piano! Guess it is on a world tour! Lol!
Hmmmm....have you done a search on ebay for pianos? Recognize any of them? Eek Wink
quote:

How are the shirt sales going,Jabber? We get so many laughs from them!
Not near what I think they should be doing! Roll Eyes Reordered them in ash gray instead of white, hoping demand would be significantly more -- not happened yet! Guess I need to keep my day job, huh? "Welcome to Wal-mart!" Big Grin

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.