Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The last time I tried to ask a question directed to infopop, they needed my admin ID and password.

Well... they didn't really need this info, they just wanted it. It was a question that would apply to ANY forum.

I understand most at AS support not getting involved with the forum, but *someone* at AS needs to report the problem to infopop. We can't.
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.M:
Hmmm...does this mean I rock until eternity?? Big Grin
Eternity is a long time (more like the absence of time) – don’t think credit cards handle that kind of expiration date. Isn’t part of that based on Village Photo and/or Photo Bucket? The link is still there, but this forum use to “download” the picture. So, does the photo-service account have to stay active to keep the current custom Avatars, or is the actual image residing somewhere in Infopop land?
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.M:
Hmmm...does this mean I rock until eternity??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[QUOTE] Originally posted by Rick:
Eternity is a long time (more like the absence of time) – don’t think credit cards handle that kind of expiration date.

UNTIL is the word, not into! Wink Guess I better hope my card stays active or it looks like I will be dead in the rocker! (kidding)

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.