Skip to main content

Reply to "You Won! - Oops - I wasn't quite sure I wanted it."

quote:
Originally posted by johnsl:
Folks,

I'm new to Auction Sniper having used a sniping program called IsnipeIt from my own system for about 3 years - the support for IsnipeIt vanished about July '03 and after an Ebay change in November '03 it ceased working.

Wow! That's why I'm here too! Did you get any response to emails sent to the isnipeit people? I haven't! And it seems they're STILL selling the program Frown NOT NICE! It was a nice little program, except it couldn't bid on adult items (not that I buy a lot of them, but sometimes there's a cute little risque item I can give someone as a gag gift).

I had to think long and hard about moving over to AS instead of finding another piece of sniping software for my machine. I like paying a flat one time fee instead of AS's 'pay as you go' system. But I'll have to admit, AS has worked extremely well for me - and from what I read in the forums, is pretty quick to produce updates to counter eBay changes. I've been through 3 or 4 different sniping software packages - all of them died due to developer neglect. Hopefully AS will keep going strong! Great service and tons of people in the forums to help when needed!

Brett

Mother Mary Says, 'HONESTLY! you're just ruint!'