Skip to main content

Reply to "Won by only 3 seconds!! DAYUM!"

I had to give this some thought.

I really like the AS forum. It is highly unususal for me to even go INTO a chat room much less join in the conversation.
To be truthful, this is the FIRST TIME I have ever joined in online discussions on a regular basis.

Typically, the established members of other forums I have visited out of curiosity don't even acknowledge when there is someone new in the "room" and won't respond to their comments.
The conversation just seems to flow over them.

The other aspect of online chatting is the acronyms. I don't mind it, I just don't know them.
When someone types a string of capitol letters and others respond to it, I just sit at my keyboard and look like this ---- Confused

I am so impressed with the left-of-center humor and intelligent and polite converation, that I find this forum truly unique and fun!

If you feel all warm and mushy inside, you should Smile
Some of the best reasons this forum is so successful are the contributions of three of its oldest...er,I mean most established members, Yourself, Steve-o and Mrs M.
You are always there to keep the talk going, help a newbie or just make someone laugh!

Thanks!! Smile

-bjt